Cash Passport - Use Overseas Or Online
- Cash Passport is accepted at over 35.9 million locations worldwide and gives you access to 2.1 million ATMs.
- Load 10 currencies on a single card. Choose from: (AUD,USD, EUR, GBP,NZD, THB, CAD, HKD, JPY, SGD).
- Cash Passport is a prepaid card, separate from your everyday banking. This gives you extra security when travelling or buying online.
- Lock in exchange rates, ahead of time. Know exactly how much money you have to spend.
- Use for overseas purchases in-store, online or to withdraw cash from international ATMs^
- 24/7 global emergency assistance means dedicated support for you when travelling. More here.
- Cash Passport is reloadable, meaning you can add more money whenever you like.
- CHIP + PIN + Signature protection for peace of mind.
- Please see the PDS for details on fees and charges.
Get more from your travel card
- Utilise your prepaid travel card like an international credit card, except only spend the funds you have pre-loaded.
- Take advantage of the added security of using a prepaid card abroad, separating your foreign spending from your everyday accounts.
- Shop online securely using the relevant foreign currency. Save money with no International ATM fees*.
- Load multiple currencies onto your card as required. You can store up to 10 currencies on the single card.
- Top your card up whenever you like. Take advantage of strong or weak foreign currencies, helping you buy currency at known exchange rates for future use.
- You don't need to carry cash when travelling. No International ATM fees* grants you the freedom to withdraw money only as you need it. No cash, no worries.
Cash Passport help centre
- Your Multi-currency Cash Passport Card will generally be activated within two (2) business hours of collection.
- You can use your Multi-currency Cash Passport Card at over 2 million MasterCard® ATMs as well as over 35.9 million MasterCard merchants including shops and restaurants.
- The Card can also be used online at merchants that accept MasterCard.
- Simply keep your Multi-currency Cash Passport Card for your next trip.
- Your Multi-currency Cash Passport Card is valid until the date shown on the front of the Card.
- Until then, you can load it with additional funds as often as you like (up to the reload limits).
Alternatively, you can choose to close your Card account
Find out more
- How much should I load on my Multi-currency Cash Passport Card?
- How do I check the balance on my card?
- What should I do with my Multi-currency Cash Passport Card after the trip?